Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Call to the Wardrobe...

Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone who might actually be reading this. Our Wesley group is splitting into 4 groups and we each were asked to come up with ideas for what those 4 studies would be on, who would lead them, etc. The idea that I came up with was doing a study on The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe because,

1) it's a stinkin' awesome book and I highly recommend reading it.
2) the movie version (which will be a hundred times better than the BBC version) is coming out in December and it would be great to have people read it, then go see it.
3) it's a stinkin' awesome book and I highly recommend reading it.


I found a few books that I might be able to work from 'cause I have a feeling that if anyone is actually interested in doing the class that I'll be the one leading it. (Stop laughing, it's not funny!) But, if anyone else has any brilliant ideas on resources (more for me than the whole class...I think I'll just have them read the book) let me know. We have our organizational meeting tomorrow evening, so I'll know more about whether I'm actually doing it or not by then. But...if you happen to have some great idea, I'm going to check between work and when I go to the meeting! :) Thanks in advance!!!!

Go under the mercy!

No comments: