Monday, January 2, 2006

The end of something...and the beginning...

I took down our Christmas tree today. It seemed so sad as I was doing it. I always hate it when things are over, especially Christmas. I'm one of those people who can listen to "Christmas music" at just about any time of the year. I get excited about putting up decorations. I love the smells. I love the colors. I'm cheesy, I'll admit it, but it's just how I am! I really wasn't ready to take everything down because I never really completely entered into the season this year. I could try and blame it on the fact that I was working retail for the first time during the "mad season", but I'm sure that there is something more than just that. I've been on a plateau and apparently I contently set up camp there. This is where things change. I've been staring at the peaks in front of me for long enough and now I'm heading upward - further up and further in. See you at the top!

Grace & Peace!

No comments: