Wednesday, January 13, 2010

yogurt & granola

I have a new love. Don't worry. Ben isn't in trouble. My new love is yogurt and granola. You know how you can buy the Yo-Crunch that has it all nicely packaged for you? Yeah. That costs way too much for me. I decided to come up with my own snazzy packaging so that I could take it to work with me. I bought the big container of strawberry yogurt at the grocery. (I usually buy Yoplait, but they were out of it the other day, so I bought the Wal-Mart brand. I actually really like it! It has strawberry pieces in it.) I then went to Publix because it is the only place that I've found granola. They have it with the nuts in the produce section. I then took my wonderful "prep bowls" from Pampered Chef (To get some of your own Pampered Chef "Prep Bowls" click HERE to go to my friend, Jenifer's page.)


I filled the bowl up to the 1/2 cup mark to leave room the granola.


I added the granola.


I ate a tasty treat. (And did it inexpensively!)

1 comment:

Cathe Holden said...

This is my FAVORITE breakfast! I got turned on to it the day I was out of town and starving for breakfast, found a cup of granola and yogurt at Starbucks with yummy fruit on the bottom. DEElish!

Those lidded bowls are fantastic! I'm off to check out the PC link!