Friday, October 7, 2005

Banner Day

So...this has been an eventful day. I turned in all my stuff at Curves and left a note for Linda letting her know that I don't have the hours to work at Hallmark and Curves. I wrote to the people doing the Fall Festival and let them know that I now only had one week to learn the music that they still had not sent me and that it wasn't going to work out. And...I'm now driving to Savannah tomorrow after work to join my mom, my aunt, and my aunt's two best friends for at least one night and part of the Sunday morning, after which they'll head home and I'll stick around the city for a bit. Good times. So, now I must go to bed so that I can work and then drive. Hopefully, I'll have an inspiring weekend with lots of fun tidbits to share when I get home!

Go under the mercy!

No comments: