Sunday, July 30, 2006

richard...what's happening?

I'm not really sure what's happening these days. Alison and I moved into our new apartment 2 weeks ago. We like it. It's homey. All we need now is a small dining room table. We've got happy candles all around and pictures on the wall. I've been working a lot. Mostly at night, which isn't all that much fun. I'm still looking for other jobs, but none are exactly jumping out at me as THE JOB. In other news, guys are really weird. That's pretty much all I have to say about that. I can't figure them out. Seriously. They're a mystery. Some more than others. One especially. *sigh* And life goes on. Anywho, I figured that I hadn't blogged in a while, so I probably should. I guess life just really IS that boring right now. Maybe there will soon be excitement, but I wouldn't count on it.

No comments: