Wednesday, May 4, 2005

You like me...you really like me!

Hello world! So, I joined MySpace.com on Satuday and I now have 29 friends!! Coming in first place with 15 friends is Greenville College, followed by the .net with 8 friends, then we've got 2 family members, 1 friend from New World School of the Arts High School, 1 friend from church, 1 really cool band (Aireline), and Tom, the MySpace guy. If you too want to be my friend, you can always click above on 'MySpace'. Well, except those of you reading on xanga...so here ya go: MySpace.

(Yes, I went crazy with the links, whatcha gonna do about it? ;-) I feel "linky" today! )

Well, today I'm off to see if I can't find someplace that wants to hire me. I'm hoping that the severe thunderstorms that we've got in the area stay out of my way! Then it's off to church for Wesley Group. I'm excited about this weekend, 'cause I'm doing fun stuff with a couple of people from our group! Well, that's all for now.

No comments: