Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Sapphire Sea...

I was watching PBS last night and I saw this half hour program on Crater Lake entitled "The Mirror of Heaven" and it captivated me. Yes, I know, I'm a nerd and I love watching PBS and am very saddened at the fact that I can't get the History Channel. Now that I got that out of the way...seriously, I was facinated. I want to go there. As the credits started rolling, I ran into the kitchen and started writing down lyrics or verses, I'm not sure yet. Usually with me, they're just verse, since I can never come up with a tune. The point is, that I haven't been that inspired in a long time. I can really feel God moving and drawing me further in and further up. All I have to do is follow. I want to follow and as I sit here in my rocking chair in the living room with my candles lit and music playing, I say, "of course I'll follow!", but then I'll have to get up and go to work tomorrow. I just ask for the grace and strength to keep following.

Until next time, grace and peace!

1 comment:

Greg Frederick said...

Hello Heather, I am the Producer/Director of the Crater Lake The Mirror of Heaven. I am so happy that you enjoyed the film. I am a musician (co wrote much of the soundtrack for the film) I would love to hear what it inspired you to write.
Greg Frederick