Monday, April 3, 2006

Reality sucks

Why can't I do the thing that I need to do? I've talked about it with other people and I know that I need to, but I still haven't done it. I am such a tool. No, seriously. I am. The half a dozen people who know what I'm talking about could probably chime in right here and agree. So, here I sit, still awake, still not doing it. I've sat and stared for what seems like forever and still didn't do it. I'm only prolonging the inevitable. Yes, it's not going to feel good. I need to get over that part. Of course, writing about it solves nothing, but it at least gets it out of my head for a few minutes. I just want it to all go away. But I can't do that. Things don't work that way. As the Walgreens' commercials say, "We don't live in Perfect," so I guess I need to live in reality. Reality sucks.

1 comment:

Geof F. Morris said...

I think that most of us just have reservations about doing big things. It doesn't make sense in retrospect, but ... yeah.

So go and do. Do bee do bee do.