Monday, April 3, 2006

A Happy Little List

I'm going to take a cue from Mr. Andy Osenga on this one:

Things that have made me smile recently:
(in no particular order)

1. New friends
2. The little boy who walked up to me at work (at Hallmark) and gave me a hug before he walked out with his family
3. Playing my guitar
4. Doing cartwheels in Munn Park
5. Getting to use a sweet camera (thanks Omar and Lisa!)
6. Hearing my guitar played by someone who can REALLY play it (Omar!)
7. Coffee
8. Great local music
9. "Spastic Butterfly"
10. Photo booth pictures
11. Worshiping at my new church
12. "Racetrack" and "7-11" runs
13. Alison's family coming to visit
14. Talking about forming a band ;-)
15. Long talks at Starbucks
16. Finding common musical interests (obscure ones at that!) with new friends
17. Making mix CDs for friends (let me know if you'd like one too! They're fully personalized!)
18. Don Miller's "Through Painted Deserts"
19. Beautiful pictures (Karis!)
20. Driving around Lake Hollingsworth and Lake Morton with the windows down, sunroof open, and the music really loud
21. Listening ears
22. Quoting Gilmore Girls...constantly
23. Pie
24. New music by fun people
25. Erica!
26. Dancing around the apartment to "Born To Fly"

No comments: