Monday, May 22, 2006

everything glorious

So, as I was driving home from Starbucks where I had a lovely chat with Karis and Lisa (and a brief, but also lovely chat with Laura!), I was listening to my new CD, Passion: Everything Glorious, which is from the Passion '06 Conference and I said to myself, "Self, why don't you own any David Crowder Band CDs?" and I had no response but, "Because apparently I'm an idiot." Yeah, that's basically all there is to it. I love the CD. We're talking that's basically all I've listened to since I bought it. This is really funny, 'cause I went in to look at sheet music and with the thought of buying the new Starfield album, which I bought, but haven't made it all the way through. (I'm sorry guys!!) So, yeah, I love the CD, but I especially love "Everything Glorious," "You Are My Joy," and "We Win." I was definitely jammin' (that's right, I said jammin') to "You Are My Joy" during the guitar solo when the syncopation comes in on the drums! That's what I love about driving at night...no one can see you making a fool of yourself in the car playing steering wheel drums. So, yeah. I felt the need to share that so that you too can enjoy this great worship and musical experience.

No comments: