Tuesday, March 27, 2007

my grandmother...

I don't really know what to write at this point, but I feel like I need to write. My mom called me this evening and I missed her call. After an hour of trying to reach her, I finally got ahold of her on my aunt's cell phone. They were at the hospital with my grandmother. She had a heart attack and had fallen and hit her head. She was not doing well. They weren't sure how much longer she'd be able to hold on. That was at 8:30. It's 11:00 now and I haven't heard anything more from my mom. I know that she lived a long and full life. It's been close to 15 years since her husband, my granddaddy passed away and I know that she's ready to be with him and ready to be with the Lord. It's still hard. She is the last grandparent that I have. It's been just over a month since my grandpa on my dad's side passed away. So, that's where I am right now. Not really sure what I'm feeling, what I'm doing. I'll write more when I know more.

No comments: