Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {Week 3}

Wednesday:

Work (the day when I finally dared to wear my winter white pants!)
Shirt: Target
Pants: New York & Co
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: Target

Thursday:

Work (rainy & cold + headache = jeans & flats!)
Shirt: Target
Sweater: New York & Co
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Flower: Thirty-One Gifts
Scarf: New York & Co
Shoes: Merrell (I LOVE these shoes. I've had them since college.)

Friday:
Not sure what happened. I guess we forgot to take a picture. (My desk-mate, Christy usually takes my pictures for me!)

Saturday:

Aubrey's 1st Birthday Party! (She's MUCH more stylish than I am!)
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Jacket: Hand-me-down, not sure where from
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklact: Target
Shoes: Don't remember, but probably wearing my Merrells again.

Sunday:
No picture, again. When I get home from church, my first thought is lunch and my second is nap.

Monday:

Work
Shirt: Target
Pants: Bealls
Necklace: Kohls
Scarf: Had it for.ev.er. Not sure where I got it.
Shoes: Character shoes

Tuesday:

Work (pay no attention to the horrible flash, focus on the outfit- just not TOO hard)
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft (from Goodwill!)
Pants: New York & Co
Flower: Thirty-One Gifts
Shoes: Old Payless sneakers (I can only wear heels for so many days before my back turns on me!)
Necklace: Kohls, again

Now, the key is to actually post something OTHER THAN a What I Wore between this week and next week! Hopefully be back with that later!

No comments: