Friday, April 22, 2005

It's a big blue-ish green man... with a strange goatee... this must be significant.

So, I survived my interview, but won't find out whether I got the job or not until sometime on Monday. I'm fine with that. I made it through the interview...that's a big enough step for me! :) Walked Lake Hollingsworth for the 2nd day in a row with Dena and Kim from my Wesley Group. Went and saw "National Treasure" at the $2 theater with my mom. (hence the title for this post!) Can't wait to own it. It seriously cracks me up! Riley IS my friend Brad. I swear they followed him and did a character study! Ok...now I must go to bed. My muscles hurt. It could be the whole working out 3 days at Curves and then walking 2 miles around a lake for 2 days when before this week I basically didn't do much of ANY exercising. Huh...go figure! Good night all!

No comments: