Friday, June 10, 2011

Her name was Lola

And she is a fabulous Vacay bag from Gussy Sews! I saved my money from babysitting one of favorite little people and finally bought a bag from Maggie.


Showing off my Gussy


And look at everything you can fit inside:




The fabulous zippered pouch came with the bag and holds pretty much everything that need.


Bonus: Covered Notebook from Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy and Doubled Up - Rosette Headband and Coffee Cuff from Kim of oh, sweet joy!


And it all fits so nicely! There are three larger pockets on the front and two pockets in the back.



It opens wide so that you can find everything!



Needless to say, I love my bag. It's lighter that the last bag that I was using to carry all of the same stuff, even though it's bigger. The straps are very sturdy and can take the weight of everything that I've crammed in there.

Thanks, Maggie!

No comments: