Thursday, June 30, 2011

Inspiration Workshop {Week #5}: BATHROOMS!

So, I missed last week's Inspiration Workshop post. And it wasn't because I was "playing all day." (That was the prompt, in case you're wondering.) No, I just got too busy and didn't get around to it. Or playing. Didn't do much of that either. But this week. I've been thinking about this one a lot. The perfect bathroom And I think I found it. Well, at least a start of what I'd like.



{I looked all over for the actual citation on this one...you can follow all of the links through Pinterest if you like, but I didn't find the actual picture.}


I love that there is a bathtub nook! And that vanity! And the counter space. Oh, the counter space! It just looks so peaceful. I can imagine myself coming home and taking a nice, long bubble bath. Right now, our tub is not really equipped for taking a bath. It's a really old claw-foot tub that is peeling really badly on the inside. My co-worker just gave me some bath salts as a thank you for helping her with a project and my first thought was, "I need to go borrow a bathtub!" Maybe if we go away for the weekend sometime? Now the wheels in my head are turning. I need to find somewhere for us to go that has a bathroom like that one! Hmmm...

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

No comments: