Wednesday, June 29, 2005

No slow cars...

I'm listening to:



Things You Can't Stop With Your Hands Things You Can't Stop With Your Hands
by Tara Leigh Cobble
-Beautiful Drive


First of all, let me say that I am very much enjoying my new copy of Things You Can't Stop With Your Hands by the lovely Tara Leigh Cobble! There is nothing quite like driving with the windows down, singing at the top of your lungs. And when it hasn't been pouring down rain, that's what I've been doing! Today is my second day off in a row and so far I haven't accomplished much. Yesterday, I at least got my paycheck and mailed a package and went with my mom to get her haircut. Now all of sudden I'm feeling very creative. I may have to go grab my camera and go out and take some shots. I haven't done that in a long time. It's about time I do that.

In other news, I'm a little bummed 'cause I have to work until 2:00 on Monday and then somehow have to figure out how to drive approx. 70 miles in under an hour so that I can see Matthew West play over in Apopka. Yeah, it's probably not going to happen, unless the show is delayed by rain. I already apologized to my mom for wishing that it would rain on her and my aunt so that I could make it there. A little rain never hurt anyone, right? But it stops shows that use expensive sound equipment! Well, at least I should be able to see Todd Agnew, since he doesn't play until 7:30. Such is life.

Ok, I'm off to be creative...go under the mercy!

No comments: