Sunday, June 5, 2005

So, I'm updating this thing...

So, apparently I've been slacking off...and someone noticed! That means that someone actually read my blog! (thanks lara!!!) :-D

My life has actually been pretty exciting and that's why I haven't had time to blog about it! My really good friend, Emileigh came and visited me this past week and we did all kinds of cool stuff, including watching 9 fabulous episodes of Gilmore Girls: Season 3 DVD! We went to the Outlet mall over in Orlando, where I was introduced to "Om", a GAP scent that was discontinued, but is available at the outlets and is a-mazingly wonderful! I also got some cute skirts and tanks. Em also got to go to church and Bible Study with me on both Sunday and Wednesday and she seemed to really enjoy it! Other than that I've been working at Hallmark, trying to convince people to buy the stuff in the Summer Sale (50% off folks!), so that we can start making room for the Ornament Preview, which is quickly approaching. That's right...Christmas in July! At the end of this week I get my employee discount...LOOK OUT!!! LOL. Anywho...that's all for now. I promise that I'll post more this week. You have my word.

Go under the mercy!

1 comment:

Geof F. Morris said...

Viva Gilmore Girls! I myself watched nine eps last week, but they were S5. Finally, I am caught up.